- Read and understand financial statements
- Financial statement analysis
- How to use accounting information to plan and control your business and make decisions
- Describe the scientific method as it is applied to research in public health practice.
- Identification of the research problem and defining objectives of the study. Describe the relevance of the problem chosen for research, through good literature review.
- Identify an appropriate study design and apply it to produce valid results.
- Describe effectively and interpret the present results to fellow scientists and investigators, policy-makers and administrators, and the public.
- Demonstrate the proposal writing to funding agencies for grant of funds. Be responsive to ethical issues and safeguard the interest of all stakeholders.
- Gain a deeper understanding of advertising and the various strategies involved in effective advertisement.
- Get inspired by the new techniques and methods in setting advertising objectives.
- Become an expert in designing strategies for media planning and for various sales promotion techniques
- Classify the variables into nominal, ordinal, discrete and continuous.
- Describe basic concepts of probability, random variation and commonly used statistical probability distributions.
- Interpret the descriptive statistics, inferential statistics, correlation coefficient and regression from a given data
- Apply descriptive and inferential methodologies according to the type of study design for answering a particular research question.
- Perform descriptive and inferential statistics from a given data using statistical software
- Attempts to facilitate the understanding of the concept of Banking and Financial Services.
- Appreciate the various services offered by Banking and Financial Services Industry
- Gain a sense of role of Banking and Financial Services in the growth of a country’s economy.
- Understand the math behind the various policies of Banks and Financial Services
- Impart knowledge about the basic concept of biostatistics
- Recognise different types of data and present them in suitable graphs and diagrams
- Explain and apply the statistical methods in biomedical and public health research
- Explain written and oral presentations based on statistical analyses
- Interpret results acquired from statistical analysis
- Discuss the designing of statistical models and experiments
- Discuss the concept, evolution and philosophy of Business Process Reengineering.
- Elaborate the different BPR Methodologies, models, techniques and approaches
- Outline the various elements of Business Process Management and its relationship with BPR
- Analyse the relationship between BPR, Information Technology and various emerging trends and approaches.
- Impart knowledge and skills needed for conducting and evaluating business research
- Develop an understanding of the basic framework of research process
- Familiarize the students to the types of research designs
- Inculcate a sense of understanding various sources of information for review of literature and data collecting
- Develop analytical skills of business research
- Develop the skills of scientific communication
- Interpret the meaning of conflict
- Explain the disadvantages associated with conflict
- Determine role of an individual’s view in conflict
- Explain the four basic personality types