- Outline the general principles of microbial pathogenesis
- Explain how microorganisms cause disease
- Describe the host-pathogen interaction and host damage
- Discuss the spectrum of the infections, infectious agents, and their pathology
- Explain the inflammatory response to infections
- Identify the special techniques for the diagnosis of Infections
- Understand the logical extension of performance measurement by planning and budgeting exercise that happens before a company’s fiscal year
- Identify the Marketing performance metrics or key performance indicators (KPIs) for marketing professionals but also for non-marketing executives
- Illustrate the benefits of compensation function
- Upon completion, the student should be able to recognise how pay decisions help the organisation achieve a competitive advantage
- Analyse, integrate, and apply the knowledge to solve compensation related problems in organisations
- Introduce performance management
- Explain the importance of performance management
- Discuss the importance of goal setting
- Explain smart goal setting process
- Describe population and family health issues in focus on social problems.
- Enumerate the demographic cycle and theoretical models of population
- Assessment of family and enlist family risk.
- Describe interventions based on the family assessment in relation to health issues
- Explain the family structure, family function and the family process of family health, demonstrate the current issues to overpopulation in relation to the health issue
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of definitions in Epidemiology, Various epidemiological measures and Principles of epidemiology for scientific and ethical discussion of health related events and problems.
- Apply principles of causation to make causal inference from epidemiologic studies. Recognizing the relative strengths and limitations and estimation of disease occurrence rates or death
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of epidemiological study designs in public health, their uses, and drawing appropriate inferences from such epidemiological data
- Critically evaluate the public health screening programs
- Understand the key sources of data like epidemiologic investigations, studies, and surveillance.
- Explain the basic concepts of management
- Application of the key management concepts in decision making
- Understand the role of management and the manager’s activities in an organisation
- Understand the Basics of Process
- Demonstrate the Process flow for various processes
- Explain the Simulation and modeling methods to understand the dynamic nature of business process
- Apply and analyze the methods of Planning for improvement of the Processes involved through Optimization
- Discuss the concept and stages of product life cycle in an organization
- Learn the marketing strategies at each stage of new product development
- Develop a New Product Development (NPD) Plan for a new product or service concept by applying the new product development framework utilized throughout the course
- Discuss the brand elements, brand strategies, brand identity, brand equity, brand loyalty and brand valuation
- Ethics to be followed in branding
- Discuss managerial processes such as management cycle, resources, planning, implementation, evaluation, health systems, product and services.
- Explain planning cycle, its importance to sustain the systems
- Discuss the rational and process involved in strategic plan frame work, group dynamics and leadership is management tools in health system
- Discuss social marketing as a contemporary issue in Promoting health technology.
- Describe an apply human resources management in workplace environment.
- Explain the purpose of policy mechanism of its process and advocacy in public health.