- Describe the strategic cost management concepts, frameworks, and applications.
- Examine the skills necessary to interpret complex financial and operational data that can drive recommendations to internal & external stakeholders
- Describe the role of cost information in organisations
- Know the business and finance acumen necessary to interpreting strategic level issues impacting an organisation
- Examine the decision making skills necessary to succeed in a strategic analysis.
- Discuss various managerial styles in human resource management
- Apply and assess different systems of management and relate those systems to organisational characteristics
- Discuss the appropriate style of managerial behaviour
- Illustrate various strategies in the labour market and products
- Elaborate the nature of global competition and social and technological trends and their significance for HRM practice
- Discuss the process of value chain analysis and strategic logistic management
- Summarise the concept of distribution channel structure
- Illustrate the process of warehouse operations
- Analyse the importance of catalysts, benefits and value proposition
- Explain the concept of logistics outsourcing operations
- Understand the importance of thyroid disorder in health and disease.
- Explain the principles of thyroid anatomy and physiology.
- Describe the complications associated with thyroid disorder like Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism.
- Approach to thyroid nodules and differentiating Benign and Malignant lesion.
- Identify pregnancy-related management and complications of thyroid disorders.
- Approach to management of thyroiditis.
- Describe the students of modern approaches in the field of maintenance.
- Deliver sufficient knowledge base pertaining to maintenance planning and management in industries.
- Offer better insight into the ongoing global trends, pertaining to maintenance management.
- Illustrate some of the simple instruments used for condition monitoring in maintenance in the industry.
- Develop a research orientation among the unit scholars
- Create a robust familiarization with the fundamentals of research
- Familiarize with the research methodology, research methods both quantitative and qualitative
- Formulate and present effective business and research proposals
- Familiarize with different kinds of report writing
- Discuss strategy basics, fundamentals of strategy and how it is vital to the business.
- Explain how strategies formulated in business are implemented and controlled.
- Understanding the various concepts, approaches, models, philosophies related to Strategic management
- Remembering the ethics, responsibility and values in business. Understanding the recent trends in strategies for business.
- To learn the different aspects of Strategic Management that have become indispensable in the present day corporate world.
- To create awareness among the learners about strategic Management and management process.
- To understand and develop the conceptual knowledge of strategic management and Environmental Analysis.
- To evaluate the knowledge developed by learners on strategic management and company analysis.
- To create an impact on the mindset of learners on formulating the strategy and analysis.
- To apply practical implications towards strategic implementation and also to several case studies.
- Write in quickly for the completion
- Be clear in what you are conveying
- Always get feedback from colleagues for your drafts
- Different forms of business writing
- Understand who is going to read your writing