- Learn how your company evaluates the business case
- Deciding about the options which suit organization strategy or goals
- Understanding each number to build the estimate
- How to prepare and present your case so that it is strong
- Documenting the learning while preparing the business case
- Understand the choice under conditions of scarcity
- Explain the behaviour of individual households, firms, and governments; the choices they make; and their interaction in specific markets.
- Describe the concept of supply and demand factors prevailing in the environment
- Understand the various market competition and its impact in the business world
- Describe the different kinds of market conditions and the role of financial markets for economic growth.
- To learn the different aspects of Strategic Management that have become indispensable in the present day corporate world.
- To create awareness among the learners about strategic management and management process.
- To understand and develop the conceptual knowledge of strategic management and Environmental Analysis.
- To evaluate the knowledge developed by learners on strategic management and company analysis.
- To create an impact on the mindset of learners on formulating the strategy and analysis.
- To apply practical implications towards strategic implementation and also to several case studies.
- Recognize legal issues when making business decisions.
- Gain an enhanced understanding of legal rules and constraints.
- To enhance awareness and increase understanding of the nature of business ethics in a global business environment.
- To examine the ethical implications of business practices from a stakeholder perspective.
- Determining the ‘Right Work’ for one’s self in the professional context and identifying the unproductive tasks that one may be spending time on
- Identifying ways in which one can effectively prioritize the most critical tasks and focus on the same
- Becoming aware of the perils of multitasking and taking steps to avoid it raise one’s work productivity
- Understanding & implementing some time-tested & effective rituals & tools to manage one’s workday better
- Determining how to achieve enhanced outcomes even with lesser resources
- Understand how to develop basic and advanced written and verbal communication skills for effective business communication.
- Convey a credible message and create concise messages using a structured writing process
- Understanding the purpose, importance, process and barriers of business communication
- Understanding the general approach to Business Correspondence
- Use the career skills which are required to obtain success in the workplace.
- Widen the interpersonal skills that add flavour to the sound, Effective and satisfactory professional social and personal relationships
- Contrast the similarities and differences while undergoing project
- Illustrate various concepts with their definitions
- Infer the society through their research
- Classify learn the techniques of research carefully
- Import real-time application of the research
- Understand the current status of e-business concepts and follow up its recent development
- Recognize the key implementation issues along with the e-business system design
- Design the e-business engineering solution using the e-Business patterns
- Describe the best practices in e-business engineering system development
- Elaborate the enterprise data storage technology and management issues for e-Business systems
- To demonstrate a positive attitude towards self-employment among learners
- To apply essential management, identify viable business opportunities and threats available in business
- To exhibit factors likely to affect the success of a business and methods to manage the risk
- Elaborate on the skills needed for a successful enterprise
- To evaluate the practical implication of corporate entrepreneurship and its importance in business