This certification course prepares the learners for jobs at various levels of Environmental Health.Few roles that pertain to this certification include health departments, private businesses, hospitals, and environmental enforcement agencies.
Upon completion of the course, students should have acquired an understanding of the following broad topics:
- Recognise the concepts of health, disease, environment, behavior, and risk
- Apply basics environmental hazard assessment and risk assessment
- Apply basics environmental risk management
- Identify the determinants of safety that affect domestic environment
- Apply safety occupational health measures to maintain health at working place