- Describe the scientific method as it is applied to research in public health practice.
- Identification of the research problem and defining objectives of the study. Describe the relevance of the problem chosen for research, through good literature review.
- Identify an appropriate study design and apply it to produce valid results.
- Describe effectively and interpret the present results to fellow scientists and investigators, policy-makers and administrators, and the public.
- Demonstrate the proposal writing to funding agencies for grant of funds. Be responsive to ethical issues and safeguard the interest of all stakeholders.
- Classify the variables into nominal, ordinal, discrete and continuous.
- Describe basic concepts of probability, random variation and commonly used statistical probability distributions.
- Interpret the descriptive statistics, inferential statistics, correlation coefficient and regression from a given data
- Apply descriptive and inferential methodologies according to the type of study design for answering a particular research question.
- Perform descriptive and inferential statistics from a given data using statistical software
- Interpret the meaning of conflict
- Explain the disadvantages associated with conflict
- Determine role of an individual’s view in conflict
- Explain the four basic personality types
- Understand the basic concepts of consumer behaviour along with its application in purchase decisions
- Examine and explore the reasons and motives for consumer buying behavior
- Investigate and probe the relationship existing between internal and external influences like psychological, social and cultural drives and consumer buying behaviour
- Discover the dynamics of human behaviour and the factors influencing consumer buying / decision making behaviour
- To study how customer relations is related to other business functions and its importance to the success of the business entity
- To Study the importance of attitude and customer education as it relates to Customer relationship Management
- To Understand good Customer relationship Management practices and techniques and how to apply them
- To know the sound Integrated Marketing Communications plan for Maintaining good Customer relations with latest Technology
- Understanding the concept of feedback and why it is important
- Getting an insight into the various types of feedback
- Knowing what makes feedback effective
- Identifying the fears associated with feedback
- Understanding the importance of setting clear goals & expectations
- Explain various digital marketing techniques
- Differentiate SEO and SEM
- List various metrics and analytics used to measure business performance
- Discuss various brand building techniques which can be employed in online channels
- List various techniques of improving return of investment made for digital marketing campaigns
- Define the importance of communication
- Explain the process and components of communication
- Discuss the Types and Flow of Business communication
- Compare different Types of contexts in communication
- Introduce the concepts of health, disease, environment, behavior, and risk
- Describe major environmental hazards
- Describe major occupational health hazards
- Discuss the determinants of safety of domestic environment
- Explain the Applied aspects of environmental and occupational health