Upon completion, learners should be able to identify key areas in research methods, understand the issues related to identifying and reframing problems for research and differentiate business and management’s research with other kinds of research. Scientist, Data Analyst, Research Coordinator are roles, that will be appropriate in any organization.
Upon successful completion of the program students will be able to:
- Gain enhanced knowledge and skills to carry out business research
- Become acquainted with the scientific methodology in carrying out research
- Understand the different types of research designs to be used under different conditions
- Improve the ability to locate the sources of information needed for resolving research problem
- Become analytically skillful
- Become familiar with the nuances of scientific communication
There are no reviews yet.