MRCS UK is an internationally recognized Post Graduate Level Qualification in General Surgery.MRCS (Member Of The Royal College Of Surgeons ) is awarded to students on successfully passing the examinations conducted by the Royal College Of Surgeons.
MRCS Part A- is a five-hour exam consisting of two papers that take place on the same day. The forenoon paper is of 3 hours and the afternoon paper is of 2 hours.
- Paper 1:Applied basic sciences.
- Paper 2: Principles of surgery in general.
Our MRCS part-A revision course will help develop the structure and key core knowledge required for your exam success and at the same time identify your “grey” areas prior to the examination.
Principles of Surgery-in-General:
- Peri-operative care
- Post-operative management and critical care
- Surgical technique and technology
- Management and legal issues in surgery
- Clinical microbiology
- Emergency medicine and management of trauma
- Principles of surgical oncology