- Read and understand financial statements
- Financial statement analysis
- How to use accounting information to plan and control your business and make decisions
- Gain a deeper understanding of advertising and the various strategies involved in effective advertisement.
- Get inspired by the new techniques and methods in setting advertising objectives.
- Become an expert in designing strategies for media planning and for various sales promotion techniques
- Attempts to facilitate the understanding of the concept.
- Understand the range of services offered by the industry
- Gain a sense of the role of Banking and Financial Services in the growth of a country’s economy.
- Understand the math behind the various policies of Banks and Financial Services
- Discuss the concept, evolution and philosophy of Business Process Reengineering.
- Elaborate the different BPR Methodologies, models, techniques and approaches
- Outline the various elements of Business Process Management and its relationship with BPR
- Analyse the relationship between BPR, Information Technology and various emerging trends and approaches.
- Impart knowledge and skills needed for conducting and evaluating business research
- Develop an understanding of the basic framework of research process
- Familiarize the students to the types of research designs
- Inculcate a sense of understanding various sources of information for review of literature and data collecting
- Develop analytical skills of business research
- Develop the skills of scientific communication
- Understand the basic concepts of consumer behaviour along with its application in purchase decisions
- Examine and explore the reasons and motives for consumer buying behavior
- Investigate and probe the relationship existing between internal and external influences like psychological, social and cultural drives and consumer buying behaviour
- Discover the dynamics of human behaviour and the factors influencing consumer buying / decision making behaviour
- Describe the financial objectives of the business
- Develop a working knowledge and understanding of the theoretical framework and analytical techniques involved in investment and financing decisions.
- Identify the need for calculating cost of capital
- Examine the significance of dividend policy
- Develop a working knowledge and understanding of the factors involved in working capital management
- To introduce the theoretical conceptsof cost and management accounting
- To describe the basic concepts and processes of material, labour and overhead cost
- To explain the various types of costing and budgeting
- To develop the practical knowledge and skills in various modern cost and management accounting
- To enable the business decision making skills based on the cost details and statements
- Explain various digital marketing techniques
- Differentiate SEO and SEM
- List various metrics and analytics used to measure business performance
- Discuss various brand building techniques which can be employed in online channels
- List various techniques of improving return of investment made for digital marketing campaigns