Certificate in Financial Risk and Investment Management$300.00
- Describe the financial risk and investment management
- Identify the various investment strategies
- Understanding the Indian financial system
- Examine the significance of various financial markets
- Examine the significance of credit rating agencies
Certificate in Human Resource Training and Development$300.00
- Develop the knowledge, skills and concepts needed to resolve actual human resource management problems or issues.
- Manage the employment relationship, which is a shared responsibility between employers, management, human resources specialists, and employees.
- Identify the human resources needs of an organisation or department.
- Conduct a job analysis and produce a job description from the job analysis.
- Evaluate the procedures and practices used for recruiting and selecting suitable employees.
Certificate in Intermediate Strategic Management$300.00
- Attempts to facilitate the understanding of the concept of strategy, strategic process and its impact on functional, divisional and corporate levels among the students.
- Appreciate the concept and meaning of strategy, its development and implementation.
- Gain a sense of strategy implementation and the control measures for effective decision making.
- Understand the science behind the formulation, implementation, and evaluation of cross functional decisions that drives the company to achieve its long term and short term goals.
Certificate in International Finance Management$300.00
- Describe the Introduction to international finance theory (e.g., exchange rate determinants.
- Explain the foreign exchange exposure, foreign exchange markets, interest rate parity).
- Develop knowledge, capability, and skills necessary for making sound financial decisions for a multinational firm.
- Discuss an MNC and write a quality feasibility report.
- Elaborate the Global International Financial Management.
Certificate in International Marketing$300.00
- To understand the importance of various environmental factors which influences international trade practices
- To familiarise the participants on various import and export trade practices
- To list the types of documents required for international trade
- To describe the concept of foreign exchange rate, risk and its impact on international trade
Certificate in Lean Six Sigma$300.00
- Explain the insights about the importance of lean manufacturing and six sigma practices.
- Define the concepts of TQM and Six sigma
- Illustrate Six sigma and process tolerance
- Differentiate the IPO diagram, SIPOC diagram, Flow diagram, CTQ Tree
- Analyse the Earned value management
Certificate in Legal Aspects in Business$300.00
- Describe the concept of legal aspects in business.
- Analyze the various business legislative frameworks.
- Illustrate the process, types and significance of law as a basis for effective business.
- Elaborate the detailed exposure to students on various real time cases like Indian and African contents.
- Explain the domestic and global environment issues in operating a business
- Relate the impact of environment on business in an integrated manner
Certificate in Maintenance Management$300.00
- To learn the need for maintenance, types of maintenances, various maintenance strategies and policies
- To expose the participants to the concept of reliability
- To understand the concepts of Failure analysis, Failure time Distributions, Overhaul and Repair, MTBF, MTTF and Useful Life
- To know about the replacement models and optimal interval between preventive replacement of equipment subject to break down
Certificate in Managerial Behavior and Effectiveness$300.00
- Recognize the basic concepts and components of Managerial job.
- Demonstrate the learning of managerial styles in terms of concern for production and concern for people.
- Identify different systems of management and incorporating these in to followers success, in organisation.
- Develop the essential skills needed for each individual, in reaching the winning edge.