- Explain various digital marketing techniques
- Differentiate SEO and SEM
- List various metrics and analytics used to measure business performance
- Discuss various brand building techniques which can be employed in online channels
- List various techniques of improving return of investment made for digital marketing campaigns
- Describe the financial risk and investment management
- Identify the various investment strategies
- Understanding the Indian financial system
- Examine the significance of various financial markets
- Examine the significance of credit rating agencies
- Develop the knowledge, skills and concepts needed to resolve actual human resource management problems or issues.
- Manage the employment relationship, which is a shared responsibility between employers, management, human resources specialists, and employees.
- Identify the human resources needs of an organisation or department.
- Conduct a job analysis and produce a job description from the job analysis.
- Evaluate the procedures and practices used for recruiting and selecting suitable employees.
- Describe the Introduction to international finance theory (e.g., exchange rate determinants.
- Explain the foreign exchange exposure, foreign exchange markets, interest rate parity).
- Develop knowledge, capability, and skills necessary for making sound financial decisions for a multinational firm.
- Discuss an MNC and write a quality feasibility report.
- Elaborate the Global International Financial Management.
- To understand the importance of various environmental factors which influences international trade practices
- To familiarise the participants on various import and export trade practices
- To list the types of documents required for international trade
- To describe the concept of foreign exchange rate, risk and its impact on international trade
- Explain the insights about the importance of lean manufacturing and six sigma practices.
- Define the concepts of TQM and Six sigma
- Illustrate Six sigma and process tolerance
- Differentiate the IPO diagram, SIPOC diagram, Flow diagram, CTQ Tree
- Analyse the Earned value management
- Describe the concept of legal aspects in business.
- Analyze the various business legislative frameworks.
- Illustrate the process, types and significance of law as a basis for effective business.
- Elaborate the detailed exposure to students on various real time cases like Indian and African contents.
- Explain the domestic and global environment issues in operating a business
- Relate the impact of environment on business in an integrated manner
- To learn the need for maintenance, types of maintenances, various maintenance strategies and policies
- To expose the participants to the concept of reliability
- To understand the concepts of Failure analysis, Failure time Distributions, Overhaul and Repair, MTBF, MTTF and Useful Life
- To know about the replacement models and optimal interval between preventive replacement of equipment subject to break down
- Recognize the basic concepts and components of Managerial job.
- Demonstrate the learning of managerial styles in terms of concern for production and concern for people.
- Identify different systems of management and incorporating these in to followers success, in organisation.
- Develop the essential skills needed for each individual, in reaching the winning edge.