Certification in Business Economics$300.00
- Understand the choice under conditions of scarcity
- Explain the behaviour of individual households, firms, and governments; the choices they make; and their interaction in specific markets.
- Describe the concept of supply and demand factors prevailing in the environment
- Understand the various market competition and its impact in the business world
- Describe the different kinds of market conditions and the role of financial markets for economic growth.
Certification in Business Environment$300.00
- To learn the different aspects of Strategic Management that have become indispensable in the present day corporate world.
- To create awareness among the learners about strategic management and management process.
- To understand and develop the conceptual knowledge of strategic management and Environmental Analysis.
- To evaluate the knowledge developed by learners on strategic management and company analysis.
- To create an impact on the mindset of learners on formulating the strategy and analysis.
- To apply practical implications towards strategic implementation and also to several case studies.
Certification in Business Law & Ethics$300.00
- Recognize legal issues when making business decisions.
- Gain an enhanced understanding of legal rules and constraints.
- To enhance awareness and increase understanding of the nature of business ethics in a global business environment.
- To examine the ethical implications of business practices from a stakeholder perspective.
Certification in Communication Skills (Business Communication)$300.00
- Understand how to develop basic and advanced written and verbal communication skills for effective business communication.
- Convey a credible message and create concise messages using a structured writing process
- Understanding the purpose, importance, process and barriers of business communication
- Understanding the general approach to Business Correspondence
- Use the career skills which are required to obtain success in the workplace.
- Widen the interpersonal skills that add flavour to the sound, Effective and satisfactory professional social and personal relationships
Certification in Consumer Behaviour$300.00
- Contrast the similarities and differences while undergoing project
- Illustrate various concepts with their definitions
- Infer the society through their research
- Classify learn the techniques of research carefully
- Import real-time application of the research
Certification in E-Business$300.00
- Understand the current status of e-business concepts and follow up its recent development
- Recognize the key implementation issues along with the e-business system design
- Design the e-business engineering solution using the e-Business patterns
- Describe the best practices in e-business engineering system development
- Elaborate the enterprise data storage technology and management issues for e-Business systems
Certification in Entrepreneurship$300.00
- To demonstrate a positive attitude towards self-employment among learners
- To apply essential management, identify viable business opportunities and threats available in business
- To exhibit factors likely to affect the success of a business and methods to manage the risk
- Elaborate on the skills needed for a successful enterprise
- To evaluate the practical implication of corporate entrepreneurship and its importance in business
Certification in Fundamentals Of Business Environment$300.00
- To familiarize the students with the business environment conditions and their implications in business.
- To explore the interrelationships among different environmental factors
- To understand the role of Trade and Finance in the international standard
- Identify the concepts to check the conditions of business in the global context
- To understand the value of information technology in the business world and can recognize to carry it out.
Certification in Human Resource Management$300.00
The course aims to highlight all the underlying concepts of Human resource management and provide various insights on the process, techniques, and reward systems to be followed to enhance the organization’s morality.
- Recognize the role, importance and functions of HRM and its effectiveness in an organization
- Identify the need for training and prepare a blueprint for designing and evaluating the training program
- Discuss the necessity to study the organizational behaviour injected with different models and approaches
- Enumerate the need to evaluate the employee performance and to link the same with their payment system
- Identify the requisite for HRIS implementation in managing the tasks and duties of human resources