At the end of the course, the licensed medical professionals will be able to
- understand the basic concepts, terms, and definitions related to critical care.
- know the code management
- identify the technique of assessment of critically ill patient
- describe the various therapies required for the critically ill patient
- develop the skill in various invasive procedures and techniques in the care of the critically ill patient
- explain the infection prevention and control measures in the critical care unit
- illustrate the emergency drugs in care of critically ill patient
Students will gain thorough knowledge in the basics of aesthetic medicine and non-invasive cosmetic procedures, ethical aspects of practice, and skills to critically analyze and assess risks in each patient and tailor the treatment modalities to get the best outcome.
The learner should be able to evaluate an infertile couple and will be able to select and guide them regarding the suitable Artificial Reproductive Technology.
- Outline the history of diabetes patients with different risk factors assessment.
- Understand the principal of the pathogenesis of diabetes.
- Describe the complications associated with diabetes management.
- Understand the pitfalls of diabetes management and concerns.
- Treatment of complications of diabetes.
- A brief understanding of type 1 diabetes.
- Understand uncommon diabetes like MODY and LADA.
The ability to quickly and accurately interpret a 12 lead ECG is an important part of the routine and emergency patient care for a wide range of healthcare professionals. The Certificate Course in ECG Interpretation has been developed to provide the participants with a high level of knowledge and skills in ECG interpretation and help them recognize of the wide variety of clinical abnormalities.
This course is designed for doctors who wish to work in the field of cardiology.
This course helps you:
- To learn the basics of ECG and its interpretation in common cardiac diseases.
- To learn about clinical manifestations, diagnostic strategies, and management of coronary artery disease as well as disease prevalence and prevention.
- Learn to evaluate ischemic heart disease , choose appropriate investigations, and decide on appropriate indications for referral to higher centers.
- This course aims at providing basic to advanced knowledge in Semenology, sperm preparation techniques, and intrauterine insemination
- An understanding of setting up and IUI laboratory and patient selection
- Knowledge of the technical aspects, semen processing and analysis for IUI
- Hands-on training – semen processing methods
- Understanding on factors affecting male fertility
- Outline the general principles of microbial pathogenesis
- Explain how microorganisms cause disease
- Describe the host-pathogen interaction and host damage
- Discuss the spectrum of the infections, infectious agents, and their pathology
- Explain the inflammatory response to infections
- Identify the special techniques for the diagnosis of Infections
- The Certificate Course in Reproductive Health will equip healthcare professionals with the knowledge of reproductive health issues in different contexts.
- The course helps the learner should be able to familiarize with important topics such as contraception, teen pregnancy, abortion, and sexually transmitted infections.