This course comprises of 3 parts:
- Flexible online learning at your own pace.
- Interactive live webinars with faculty members regarding the procedures.
- MCQ based assessment at the end of the course.
Total learning hours – 15 hours+ 3 Live Webinar+ 2 hours of Practicals
Reinforce your learning and ask any questions that you might have, in two hours of live webinar sessions with faculty members on the below topics:
- Hormonal contraception 1 hour
- Non Hormonal contraception 1 hour
- Adolescent health 1 hour
Practical session: Insertion of IUD including history taking