This course comprises of 3 parts:
- Flexible online learning at your own pace.
- Interactive live webinars with faculty members regarding the procedures.
- MCQ based assessment at the end of the course.
Total learning hours – 20 hours+ 2 Live Webinar+3 hours of Practicals
Reinforce your learning and ask any questions that you might have, in two hours of live webinar sessions with faculty members on the below topics:
- Male infertility – 1 hour
- Intra uterine insemination (IUI) -1 hour
This course will help the applicants understand the sperm processing techniques and would also learn to perform the same.
As a result of this course, the learner should be able to learn about Intra Uterine Insemination and Semen preparation methods
- talk about the analysis of normal seminal fluid and the definitions of male subfertility
- think about the causes of male subfertility in a structured way
- develop a systematic approach to the evaluation of cases of mild male factor subfertility
- understand indications and the process of IUI
There are no reviews yet.