This course comprises of 3 parts:
- Flexible online learning at your own pace.
- Interactive live webinars with faculty members regarding the procedures.
- MCQ based assessment at the end of the course.
Total learning hours – 160 hours
Reinforce your learning and ask any questions that you might have, in six hours of live webinar sessions with faculty members on the below topics:
- Management of photodamaged skin
- Lower face and neck rejuvenation
- Management of facial melanosis
- Facial scars and Keloid and management
Work as a skin aesthetic practitioner/beauty expert in skin clinical.
On successful completion of the course the student should have an introductory knowledge concerning:
- Introductory knowledge concerning
- Fundamentals of skin ageing
- Facial anatomy
- Analysis of face and problems and planning procedures
- Facial anaesthesia and different anaesthetic options for office procedures
- Latest skin rejuvenation and scientific techniques
- Introduction to chemical peels
- Introduction to basic chemistry and application of Botulinum toxin
- Introduction to different dermal fillers and technique
- Complications of injectables and how to tackle it
- Evidence-based medicine in aesthetic surgery
- Setting up a dermatosurgery unit