Certificate in Population and Family Health$300.00
- Describe population and family health issues in focus on social problems.
- Enumerate the demographic cycle and theoretical models of population
- Assessment of family and enlist family risk.
- Describe interventions based on the family assessment in relation to health issues
- Explain the family structure, family function and the family process of family health, demonstrate the current issues to overpopulation in relation to the health issue
Certificate in Principles and Applied Epidemiology$300.00
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of definitions in Epidemiology, Various epidemiological measures and Principles of epidemiology for scientific and ethical discussion of health related events and problems.
- Apply principles of causation to make causal inference from epidemiologic studies. Recognizing the relative strengths and limitations and estimation of disease occurrence rates or death
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of epidemiological study designs in public health, their uses, and drawing appropriate inferences from such epidemiological data
- Critically evaluate the public health screening programs
- Understand the key sources of data like epidemiologic investigations, studies, and surveillance.
Certificate in Public Health Management$300.00
- Discuss managerial processes such as management cycle, resources, planning, implementation, evaluation, health systems, product and services.
- Explain planning cycle, its importance to sustain the systems
- Discuss the rational and process involved in strategic plan frame work, group dynamics and leadership is management tools in health system
- Discuss social marketing as a contemporary issue in Promoting health technology.
- Describe an apply human resources management in workplace environment.
- Explain the purpose of policy mechanism of its process and advocacy in public health.
Certificate in Public Health Nutrition$300.00
- Understand the principles and concepts of Public health nutrition.
- Learn nutritional epidemiology and its applications in research and development.
- Critically analyse global food security issues and its implications on nutrition and health.
- Develop insights on international, national and local public health nutrition programmes to address malnutrition-under nutrition and over nutrition.
- Appraise the different e-tools to improve population nutrition.
Certificate in Public Health Policy$300.00
- Analyse the main components and challenges in organisation, financing, and delivery of health care and public health services
- Evaluate public health policies and programs that promote health and health equity
- Develop a capacity to apply conceptual framework to understand policy processes in health care
- Discuss the roles of supply and demand in policy making in health care sector
Certificate in Research Methodology$300.00
- Describe the scientific method as it is applied to research in public health practice.
- Identification of the research problem and defining objectives of the study. Describe the relevance of the problem chosen for research, through good literature review.
- Identify an appropriate study design and apply it to produce valid results.
- Describe effectively and interpret the present results to fellow scientists and investigators, policy-makers and administrators, and the public.
- Demonstrate the proposal writing to funding agencies for grant of funds. Be responsive to ethical issues and safeguard the interest of all stakeholders.
Certificate in Social and Behavioral Health$300.00
- Discuss the ecological nature of health and disease continuum
- Elaborate the theories of individual behavior and relationships between the various psychological variables
- Identify the importance of counselling theories for effective behavior change
- Illustrate the importance of the health behavior typologies and health education