- Understand the basic concepts of consumer behaviour along with its application in purchase decisions
- Examine and explore the reasons and motives for consumer buying behavior
- Investigate and probe the relationship existing between internal and external influences like psychological, social and cultural drives and consumer buying behaviour
- Discover the dynamics of human behaviour and the factors influencing consumer buying / decision making behaviour
- Describe the financial objectives of the business
- Develop a working knowledge and understanding of the theoretical framework and analytical techniques involved in investment and financing decisions.
- Identify the need for calculating cost of capital
- Examine the significance of dividend policy
- Develop a working knowledge and understanding of the factors involved in working capital management
- To introduce the theoretical conceptsof cost and management accounting
- To describe the basic concepts and processes of material, labour and overhead cost
- To explain the various types of costing and budgeting
- To develop the practical knowledge and skills in various modern cost and management accounting
- To enable the business decision making skills based on the cost details and statements
- To study how customer relations is related to other business functions and its importance to the success of the business entity
- To Study the importance of attitude and customer education as it relates to Customer relationship Management
- To Understand good Customer relationship Management practices and techniques and how to apply them
- To know the sound Integrated Marketing Communications plan for Maintaining good Customer relations with latest Technology
- Understanding the concept of feedback and why it is important
- Getting an insight into the various types of feedback
- Knowing what makes feedback effective
- Identifying the fears associated with feedback
- Understanding the importance of setting clear goals & expectations
- Explain various digital marketing techniques
- Differentiate SEO and SEM
- List various metrics and analytics used to measure business performance
- Discuss various brand building techniques which can be employed in online channels
- List various techniques of improving return of investment made for digital marketing campaigns
- Define the importance of communication
- Explain the process and components of communication
- Discuss the Types and Flow of Business communication
- Compare different Types of contexts in communication
- Introduce the concepts of health, disease, environment, behavior, and risk
- Describe major environmental hazards
- Describe major occupational health hazards
- Discuss the determinants of safety of domestic environment
- Explain the Applied aspects of environmental and occupational health
- Understand the study of etiology, natural history and cause of disease.
- Determine the frequency and pattern of disease in population.
- Design, conduct, analyse and interpret the results of epidemiological study.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of preventative and therapeutic measures for a disease.
- Determine the Different concepts of Epidemiology and its application.