Certificate in Business Process Re-Engineering$300.00
- Discuss the concept, evolution and philosophy of Business Process Reengineering.
- Elaborate the different BPR Methodologies, models, techniques and approaches
- Outline the various elements of Business Process Management and its relationship with BPR
- Analyse the relationship between BPR, Information Technology and various emerging trends and approaches.
Certificate in Business Research Methods$300.00
- Impart knowledge and skills needed for conducting and evaluating business research
- Develop an understanding of the basic framework of research process
- Familiarize the students to the types of research designs
- Inculcate a sense of understanding various sources of information for review of literature and data collecting
- Develop analytical skills of business research
- Develop the skills of scientific communication
Certificate in Consumer Behaviour$300.00
- Understand the basic concepts of consumer behaviour along with its application in purchase decisions
- Examine and explore the reasons and motives for consumer buying behavior
- Investigate and probe the relationship existing between internal and external influences like psychological, social and cultural drives and consumer buying behaviour
- Discover the dynamics of human behaviour and the factors influencing consumer buying / decision making behaviour
Certificate in Corporate Finance$300.00
- Describe the financial objectives of the business
- Develop a working knowledge and understanding of the theoretical framework and analytical techniques involved in investment and financing decisions.
- Identify the need for calculating cost of capital
- Examine the significance of dividend policy
- Develop a working knowledge and understanding of the factors involved in working capital management
Certificate in Cost and Management Policy$300.00
- To introduce the theoretical conceptsof cost and management accounting
- To describe the basic concepts and processes of material, labour and overhead cost
- To explain the various types of costing and budgeting
- To develop the practical knowledge and skills in various modern cost and management accounting
- To enable the business decision making skills based on the cost details and statements
Certificate in Diabetology$500.00
- Outline the history of diabetes patients with different risk factors assessment.
- Understand the principal of the pathogenesis of diabetes.
- Describe the complications associated with diabetes management.
- Understand the pitfalls of diabetes management and concerns.
- Treatment of complications of diabetes.
- A brief understanding of type 1 diabetes.
- Understand uncommon diabetes like MODY and LADA.
Certificate in Digital Marketing$300.00
- Explain various digital marketing techniques
- Differentiate SEO and SEM
- List various metrics and analytics used to measure business performance
- Discuss various brand building techniques which can be employed in online channels
- List various techniques of improving return of investment made for digital marketing campaigns
Certificate in ECG Interpretation$300.00
The ability to quickly and accurately interpret a 12 lead ECG is an important part of the routine and emergency patient care for a wide range of healthcare professionals. The Certificate Course in ECG Interpretation has been developed to provide the participants with a high level of knowledge and skills in ECG interpretation and help them recognize of the wide variety of clinical abnormalities.
Certificate in Environmental Health$300.00
- Introduce the concepts of health, disease, environment, behavior, and risk
- Describe major environmental hazards
- Describe major occupational health hazards
- Discuss the determinants of safety of domestic environment
- Explain the Applied aspects of environmental and occupational health