- Understand the study of etiology, natural history and cause of disease.
- Determine the frequency and pattern of disease in population.
- Design, conduct, analyse and interpret the results of epidemiological study.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of preventative and therapeutic measures for a disease.
- Determine the Different concepts of Epidemiology and its application.
- Describe the financial risk and investment management
- Identify the various investment strategies
- Understanding the Indian financial system
- Examine the significance of various financial markets
- Examine the significance of credit rating agencies
- Explain the core issues and challenges of global health including gender and human rights implications.
- Promote and lead global health work on the basis of research evidence and data from relevant health fields.
- Use a range of different strategies to address and manage the global issues related to infectious diseases and chronic diseases and of emergency at local, national and international levels.
- Identify global health actors at local, national and international levels.
- Discuss principles of economics that are applicable in health system financing
- Describe factors and their functions in healthcare market including cost and effectiveness of healthcare
- Demonstrate different components of healthcare services, schemes and industries attached to it
- Discuss the components of health financing, strengths and weaknesses of a country’s structure and functioning of health financing
- Develop the knowledge, skills and concepts needed to resolve actual human resource management problems or issues.
- Manage the employment relationship, which is a shared responsibility between employers, management, human resources specialists, and employees.
- Identify the human resources needs of an organisation or department.
- Conduct a job analysis and produce a job description from the job analysis.
- Evaluate the procedures and practices used for recruiting and selecting suitable employees.
- Describe the Introduction to international finance theory (e.g., exchange rate determinants.
- Explain the foreign exchange exposure, foreign exchange markets, interest rate parity).
- Develop knowledge, capability, and skills necessary for making sound financial decisions for a multinational firm.
- Discuss an MNC and write a quality feasibility report.
- Elaborate the Global International Financial Management.
- To understand the importance of various environmental factors which influences international trade practices
- To familiarise the participants on various import and export trade practices
- To list the types of documents required for international trade
- To describe the concept of foreign exchange rate, risk and its impact on international trade
- Define health and its determinants in the context of public health
- Describe the mission, core functions of public health and the public health system and the strategies and approaches of public health practice
- Discuss the tools that used to measure population health
- Discuss the components of the public health infrastructure, the role of law and ethics, and the legal system that must be in place in order to achieve public health goals
- Explain the insights about the importance of lean manufacturing and six sigma practices.
- Define the concepts of TQM and Six sigma
- Illustrate Six sigma and process tolerance
- Differentiate the IPO diagram, SIPOC diagram, Flow diagram, CTQ Tree
- Analyse the Earned value management