- Understand the study of etiology, natural history and cause of disease.
- Determine the frequency and pattern of disease in population.
- Design, conduct, analyse and interpret the results of epidemiological study.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of preventative and therapeutic measures for a disease.
- Determine the Different concepts of Epidemiology and its application.
This course is designed for doctors who wish to work in the field of cardiology.
This course helps you:
- To learn the basics of ECG and its interpretation in common cardiac diseases.
- To learn about clinical manifestations, diagnostic strategies, and management of coronary artery disease as well as disease prevalence and prevention.
- Learn to evaluate ischemic heart disease , choose appropriate investigations, and decide on appropriate indications for referral to higher centers.
- Describe the financial risk and investment management
- Identify the various investment strategies
- Understanding the Indian financial system
- Examine the significance of various financial markets
- Examine the significance of credit rating agencies
- Explain the core issues and challenges of global health including gender and human rights implications.
- Promote and lead global health work on the basis of research evidence and data from relevant health fields.
- Use a range of different strategies to address and manage the global issues related to infectious diseases and chronic diseases and of emergency at local, national and international levels.
- Identify global health actors at local, national and international levels.
- Discuss principles of economics that are applicable in health system financing
- Describe factors and their functions in healthcare market including cost and effectiveness of healthcare
- Demonstrate different components of healthcare services, schemes and industries attached to it
- Discuss the components of health financing, strengths and weaknesses of a country’s structure and functioning of health financing
- Develop the knowledge, skills and concepts needed to resolve actual human resource management problems or issues.
- Manage the employment relationship, which is a shared responsibility between employers, management, human resources specialists, and employees.
- Identify the human resources needs of an organisation or department.
- Conduct a job analysis and produce a job description from the job analysis.
- Evaluate the procedures and practices used for recruiting and selecting suitable employees.
- Attempts to facilitate the understanding of the concept of strategy, strategic process and its impact on functional, divisional and corporate levels among the students.
- Appreciate the concept and meaning of strategy, its development and implementation.
- Gain a sense of strategy implementation and the control measures for effective decision making.
- Understand the science behind the formulation, implementation, and evaluation of cross functional decisions that drives the company to achieve its long term and short term goals.
- Describe the Introduction to international finance theory (e.g., exchange rate determinants.
- Explain the foreign exchange exposure, foreign exchange markets, interest rate parity).
- Develop knowledge, capability, and skills necessary for making sound financial decisions for a multinational firm.
- Discuss an MNC and write a quality feasibility report.
- Elaborate the Global International Financial Management.
- To understand the importance of various environmental factors which influences international trade practices
- To familiarise the participants on various import and export trade practices
- To list the types of documents required for international trade
- To describe the concept of foreign exchange rate, risk and its impact on international trade