- Discuss managerial processes such as management cycle, resources, planning, implementation, evaluation, health systems, product and services.
- Explain planning cycle, its importance to sustain the systems
- Discuss the rational and process involved in strategic plan frame work, group dynamics and leadership is management tools in health system
- Discuss social marketing as a contemporary issue in Promoting health technology.
- Describe an apply human resources management in workplace environment.
- Explain the purpose of policy mechanism of its process and advocacy in public health.
- Understand the principles and concepts of Public health nutrition.
- Learn nutritional epidemiology and its applications in research and development.
- Critically analyse global food security issues and its implications on nutrition and health.
- Develop insights on international, national and local public health nutrition programmes to address malnutrition-under nutrition and over nutrition.
- Appraise the different e-tools to improve population nutrition.
- Analyse the main components and challenges in organisation, financing, and delivery of health care and public health services
- Evaluate public health policies and programs that promote health and health equity
- Develop a capacity to apply conceptual framework to understand policy processes in health care
- Discuss the roles of supply and demand in policy making in health care sector
- Discuss various concept, principles and parameters of quality circles in manufacturing and service sector.
- Explain different quality management frameworks.
- Illustrate the types of reliability, process capability and significance of statistical process control for effective management of quality.
- Relate the stages and principles in failure mode effect analysis and house of quality
- Discuss the importance of performance excellence and organisational change by TQM.
- Describe the scientific method as it is applied to research in public health practice.
- Identification of the research problem and defining objectives of the study. Describe the relevance of the problem chosen for research, through good literature review.
- Identify an appropriate study design and apply it to produce valid results.
- Describe effectively and interpret the present results to fellow scientists and investigators, policy-makers and administrators, and the public.
- Demonstrate the proposal writing to funding agencies for grant of funds. Be responsive to ethical issues and safeguard the interest of all stakeholders.
- Develop an emphasises on the role of modern financial theory in portfolio management.
- Identify the importance of financial markets, trading, security valuation, diversification and asset allocation, and modern asset pricing models.
- Illustrate the concepts of performance measurement, active portfolio management, financial derivatives, and fixed income securities.
- Understand the Strategic working of financial markets, to analyse securities, and to make intelligent investment decisions based on available evidence and analysis.
- Discuss the importance of financial articles and news with a critical approach.
- The Certificate Course in Reproductive Health will equip healthcare professionals with the knowledge of reproductive health issues in different contexts.
- The course helps the learner should be able to familiarize with important topics such as contraception, teen pregnancy, abortion, and sexually transmitted infections.
- Discuss the ecological nature of health and disease continuum
- Elaborate the theories of individual behavior and relationships between the various psychological variables
- Identify the importance of counselling theories for effective behavior change
- Illustrate the importance of the health behavior typologies and health education
- To analyse and understand about self
- To understand why people think, feel, and behave the way they do
- To be able to predict and influence others’ behaviour