- Interpret the meaning of sales differentiator
- Explain the importance of sales differentiator
- Determine role of salesperson in creating sales differentiator
- Discuss one of the ways to identify sales differentiators
- Develop an emphasises on the role of modern financial theory in portfolio management.
- Identify the importance of financial markets, trading, security valuation, diversification and asset allocation, and modern asset pricing models.
- Illustrate the concepts of performance measurement, active portfolio management, financial derivatives, and fixed income securities.
- Understand the Strategic working of financial markets, to analyse securities, and to make intelligent investment decisions based on available evidence and analysis.
- Discuss the importance of financial articles and news with a critical approach.
- Discuss the ecological nature of health and disease continuum
- Elaborate the theories of individual behavior and relationships between the various psychological variables
- Identify the importance of counselling theories for effective behavior change
- Illustrate the importance of the health behavior typologies and health education
- To analyse and understand about self
- To understand why people think, feel, and behave the way they do
- To be able to predict and influence others’ behaviour
- Describe the strategic cost management concepts, frameworks, and applications.
- Examine the skills necessary to interpret complex financial and operational data that can drive recommendations to internal & external stakeholders
- Describe the role of cost information in organisations
- Know the business and finance acumen necessary to interpreting strategic level issues impacting an organisation
- Examine the decision making skills necessary to succeed in a strategic analysis.
- Discuss various managerial styles in human resource management
- Apply and assess different systems of management and relate those systems to organisational characteristics
- Discuss the appropriate style of managerial behaviour
- Illustrate various strategies in the labour market and products
- Elaborate the nature of global competition and social and technological trends and their significance for HRM practice
- Attempts to facilitate the understanding of the concept of strategy, strategic process and its impact on functional, divisional and corporate levels among the students.
- Appreciate the concept and meaning of strategy, its development and implementation.
- Gain a sense of strategy implementation and the control measures for effective decision making.
- Understand the science behind the formulation, implementation, and evaluation of cross functional decisions that drives the company to achieve its long term and short term goals.
- Discuss the process of value chain analysis and strategic logistic management
- Summarise the concept of distribution channel structure
- Illustrate the process of warehouse operations
- Analyse the importance of catalysts, benefits and value proposition
- Explain the concept of logistics outsourcing operations
- Describe the students of modern approaches in the field of maintenance.
- Deliver sufficient knowledge base pertaining to maintenance planning and management in industries.
- Offer better insight into the ongoing global trends, pertaining to maintenance management.
- Illustrate some of the simple instruments used for condition monitoring in maintenance in the industry.