- Discuss various concept, principles and parameters of quality circles in manufacturing and service sector.
- Explain different quality management frameworks.
- Illustrate the types of reliability, process capability and significance of statistical process control for effective management of quality.
- Relate the stages and principles in failure mode effect analysis and house of quality
- Discuss the importance of performance excellence and organisational change by TQM.
- Describe the scientific method as it is applied to research in public health practice.
- Identification of the research problem and defining objectives of the study. Describe the relevance of the problem chosen for research, through good literature review.
- Identify an appropriate study design and apply it to produce valid results.
- Describe effectively and interpret the present results to fellow scientists and investigators, policy-makers and administrators, and the public.
- Demonstrate the proposal writing to funding agencies for grant of funds. Be responsive to ethical issues and safeguard the interest of all stakeholders.
- Interpret the meaning of sales differentiator
- Explain the importance of sales differentiator
- Determine role of salesperson in creating sales differentiator
- Discuss one of the ways to identify sales differentiators
- Develop an emphasises on the role of modern financial theory in portfolio management.
- Identify the importance of financial markets, trading, security valuation, diversification and asset allocation, and modern asset pricing models.
- Illustrate the concepts of performance measurement, active portfolio management, financial derivatives, and fixed income securities.
- Understand the Strategic working of financial markets, to analyse securities, and to make intelligent investment decisions based on available evidence and analysis.
- Discuss the importance of financial articles and news with a critical approach.
- Discuss the ecological nature of health and disease continuum
- Elaborate the theories of individual behavior and relationships between the various psychological variables
- Identify the importance of counselling theories for effective behavior change
- Illustrate the importance of the health behavior typologies and health education
- To analyse and understand about self
- To understand why people think, feel, and behave the way they do
- To be able to predict and influence others’ behaviour
- Describe the strategic cost management concepts, frameworks, and applications.
- Examine the skills necessary to interpret complex financial and operational data that can drive recommendations to internal & external stakeholders
- Describe the role of cost information in organisations
- Know the business and finance acumen necessary to interpreting strategic level issues impacting an organisation
- Examine the decision making skills necessary to succeed in a strategic analysis.
- Discuss various managerial styles in human resource management
- Apply and assess different systems of management and relate those systems to organisational characteristics
- Discuss the appropriate style of managerial behaviour
- Illustrate various strategies in the labour market and products
- Elaborate the nature of global competition and social and technological trends and their significance for HRM practice
- Attempts to facilitate the understanding of the concept of strategy, strategic process and its impact on functional, divisional and corporate levels among the students.
- Appreciate the concept and meaning of strategy, its development and implementation.
- Gain a sense of strategy implementation and the control measures for effective decision making.
- Understand the science behind the formulation, implementation, and evaluation of cross functional decisions that drives the company to achieve its long term and short term goals.