- This course aims at providing basic to advanced knowledge in Semenology, sperm preparation techniques, and intrauterine insemination
- An understanding of setting up and IUI laboratory and patient selection
- Knowledge of the technical aspects, semen processing and analysis for IUI
- Hands-on training – semen processing methods
- Understanding on factors affecting male fertility
- Define health and its determinants in the context of public health
- Describe the mission, core functions of public health and the public health system and the strategies and approaches of public health practice
- Discuss the tools that used to measure population health
- Discuss the components of the public health infrastructure, the role of law and ethics, and the legal system that must be in place in order to achieve public health goals
- Explain the insights about the importance of lean manufacturing and six sigma practices.
- Define the concepts of TQM and Six sigma
- Illustrate Six sigma and process tolerance
- Differentiate the IPO diagram, SIPOC diagram, Flow diagram, CTQ Tree
- Analyse the Earned value management
- Describe the concept of legal aspects in business.
- Analyze the various business legislative frameworks.
- Illustrate the process, types and significance of law as a basis for effective business.
- Elaborate the detailed exposure to students on various real time cases like Indian and African contents.
- Explain the domestic and global environment issues in operating a business
- Relate the impact of environment on business in an integrated manner
- To learn the need for maintenance, types of maintenances, various maintenance strategies and policies
- To expose the participants to the concept of reliability
- To understand the concepts of Failure analysis, Failure time Distributions, Overhaul and Repair, MTBF, MTTF and Useful Life
- To know about the replacement models and optimal interval between preventive replacement of equipment subject to break down
- Recognize the basic concepts and components of Managerial job.
- Demonstrate the learning of managerial styles in terms of concern for production and concern for people.
- Identify different systems of management and incorporating these in to followers success, in organisation.
- Develop the essential skills needed for each individual, in reaching the winning edge.
- Discuss the concept of demand and supply
- Emphasize the different economic approaches in making the effective business decisions
- Discuss the different marketing structure in competitive markets
- Analyse the operation of the business within the economic environment
- The primary objective of this course is to explain the theory and practice of marketing management enabling the students to appreciate the need to be holistic and customer centric while designing and implementing marketing programmes in today’s competitive global economy.
- The course will guide the students in crafting the marketing mix systematically.
- The course will focus on frameworks and tools for market segmentation, targeting and positioning for successful brand building.
- The course will throw light on the dynamics of new marketing realities and will provide insights on how marketers create, communicate and deliver value to the customers profitably.
- Understand the basics of operating environment, manufacturing planning and control system and resource planning
- Study the materials requirement planning, manufacturing resource planning and production control with codification
- Learn the inventory policies, retail discounting model and newsvendor model
- Understand forecasting and purchasing management and specific purchasing activities